Grant Writing Services
Howie Grant Writing & Consulting has written thousands of grant applications that have resulted in millions of dollars for their clients. We differ from other grant writers in our turn-key approach -- our clients only have to give us general directions and we handle the rest, including needs assessment, narrative with objectives and outcomes, budget, addendums, and final submission (package or online). Specifically, our grant writing services include:
* Grants planning including management of a grants calendar and work chart
* Grant researching to identify potential funding opportunities for your agency or project concept
* Grant proposal writing (e.g. government, private, community, corporate), letters of intent, and online applications
* Budget and addendum preparation
* Funder contact and meeting attendance
* Staff interaction
* Interim and final report and reimbursement form preparation
What a Funder wrote to us:
"Hello, Lydia. I just happen to be spending today at my computer doing foundation emails when your request came through. What a beautiful job with a request! I wish all of our applications were as well done!"
What a client shared with us:
"Initially the funder had shared with his board our intention to apply and said that the board showed a very favorable response, and that was before seeing our application, which he says "is one of the best applications he has ever read!"